Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN
£14.85 per Hour
£14.85 per hour | 36 Hours | Days or Nights | CQC ‘’Good’’ Service
A large care home in the Malvern area is looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse to work in their CQC compliant home as Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week
• Working days & night shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of £14.85 per hour
• Welcome bonus up to £1,500
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care to adults with a diverse range of needs, including elderly care and physical disability care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse
• Prior experience within an elderly nursing home environment and ideally in end of life care, although a comprehensive induction and training programme is in place
• Passionate about providing excellent standards of care
• Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back