£17 p/h | 48 hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | NQ Considered
A small, private care home in Mansfield currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17
• An excellent working environment in an independent care home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified RGN and RMNs may be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• A genuine interest in working within the elderly care sector
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.