Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 (paid breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour | 36 hours per week | Days or Nights | Paid Breaks | Good CQC |
A large, privately owned nursing home in Morecambe is currently looking for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to strengthen their nursing team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week
• Competitive hourly pay rates at £16.50
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• A fully compliant home with a fantastic working environment
• Paid Breaks
As a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Registered Nurse – Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back