Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour | 36 hours per week | Days | Paid Breaks | Good CQC |
A large, privately owned nursing home in Morecambe is currently looking for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to strengthen their nursing team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week
• Competitive hourly pay rates at £16.50
• Day shifts only
• A fully compliant home with a fantastic working environment
• Paid Breaks
As a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Registered Nurse – Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.