Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Near Andover, Hampshire
£18 - £19.50 per Hour
£18 - £19.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | NQ Considered
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia care home in a village just outside of Andover is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Flexible shifts patterns, with days and/or nights available
- Industry leading rates of pay from £18 to £19.50 per hour depending on experience
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will contribute to all aspects of nursing care in the home, managing medications, coordinating care and managing care documentation.
Newly qualified Nurses will be considered for this role, and applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally have some experience in elderly and dementia care, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in this area of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back