Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Near Cirencester, Gloucestershire
£16 - £17 per Hour
£16 - £17 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Paid Breaks | “Good” CQC | Accommodation Available
An elderly nursing home in the Cirencester area currently requires an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse to join their nursing team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts with days and/or nights required
- Fantastic rates of pay of £16 to £17 per hour depending on experience
- Paid breaks
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
- Staff accommodation is available at very reasonable rates for candidates looking to relocate
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
Our client is happy to consider applications from newly qualified/registered RGNs or nurses looking to move into the elderly care sector, and a comprehensive induction is provided in addition to ongoing support and training, to ensure you succeed in your new role.
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back