Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Near Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h | Full & Part Time Hours Available | Days Only | Good CQC
A fully CQC compliant nursing home near Dewsbury is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN to work as a Staff Nurse on a permanent basis on either full or part time hours.
This privately-owned home is family run and located in an ideal area close to public transport links and local shops.
You would be joining a highly qualified team who pride themselves on providing a high standard of care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full or part time hours available on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £16.50 per hour
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Newly qualified nurses may be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back