Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Near Glastonbury, Somerset
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour | 36 Hours | Days & Night Shifts Available
A small general elderly nursing home in a rural village near Glastonbury are looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN to join their team as a Staff Nurse.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days and night shifts available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.00
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting or interested in working with older people
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back