Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.00 per hour | 36 hrs | Day and Night shifts available | Paid Breaks
A Staff Nurse vacancy on nights has arisen in a medium sized care home in a village near Hyde.
The CQC rated good home provides specialist nursing care packages to adults of working age with a diverse range of complex needs resulting from brain injuries, neurological conditions and disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time hours of 36 per week on day and night shifts
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Confident in managing and administering medication
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.