£17.50 - £18 p/h (Equivalent to NHS Band 6) | RGN/RMN Considered | Paid Breaks | 48 Hrs | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Great Benefits | L and D Prospects
A private nursing home in a village just north of Oxford currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The large home provides elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages in a modern setting with state-of-the-art facilities and design features to support the delivery of care and to ensure residents enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• Great pay rates in the region of £17.50 to £18 per hour depending on experience (equivalent to NHS band 6)
• Paid breaks
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A supportive working environment within a progressive company, where you will be supported to further develop your skills and progress your career
• Some great company benefits and perks
Duties for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Have demonstrable post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.