Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 - £17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 48 hrs | Days | Fully Compliant Home
A small elderly and dementia fully compliant nursing home in a village a few miles outside of Thetford is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive rates of pay at £16.50 to £17 per hour
• Paid breaks
• Excellent working conditions in a home rated “good” in all areas of inspection
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications.
Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home environment however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.