36 hrs | Days | Good CQC | £16.70 p/h | Elderly, Mental Health & Disability Care
One of Staffordshire’s leading care homes, located in Newcastle Under Lyme, currently has a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy, with full-time days available.
What the home is offering the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16.70
• A supportive working environment with opportunities for training and development in a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care to adults with a diverse range of needs, including elderly care, disability care and mental health/dementia care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position will demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and qualities:
• Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally have some experience in a UK care home setting
• Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.