Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
North Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £21K | 22.5 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home -Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home on the Northern outskirts of Leeds currently has an part-time vacancy for a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract of 22.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour, which is Band 6 equivalent and totals a salary in the region of £21,000
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
Duties for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
- Able to manage care programmes and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back