Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour | 36 hours | Nights Only | Overall “Good” CQC | Small Disability Nursing Home
A 20+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Northwich is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to join their team as Staff Nurse.
The home provides nursing care packages to adults of working age with a range of physical and learning disabilities, and enables service users to lead a full and varied life whilst being supported by high quality care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Working night shifts only
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.00
- Excellent working environment with last CQC inspection coming back as overall “Good”
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back