Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Up to £16 per Hour
36 hrs | Up to £16 p/h + paid breaks | Day Shifts Only
A Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) is required to work in a medium sized Norwich care home on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) post and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A full-time contract of 36 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 7-day rota on day shifts only
- Attractive hourly rates of pay of up to £16 + paid breaks
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced working in an elderly care home environment
- Confident managing and administering medications and implementing care plans
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back