Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.60 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.60 p/h | 24 - 42 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Excellent CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
One of Oxfordshire’s leading elderly care facilities which is located on the outskirts of Oxford currently has 2 Staff Nurse vacancies.
The home is rated outstanding by CQC and offers a fantastic environment for older people with general elderly and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancies and what the home has to offer:
- 24 – 36 hours per week on permanent day shifts
- 42 hours per week on permanent night shifts
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.60
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing opportunities for training and development, including a preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident in all aspects of the delivery of clinical care
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back