Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£19 to £20 (paid breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
42 hours | £19 to £20 per hour | Paid Breaks | Days or Nights | Luxury Care Home |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Staff Nurse with RGN or RMN qualification to work in a luxury, state of the art care home in the Oxford area.
The home offers elderly and dementia care with a personalised approach in order to cater for all their residents’ unique wellbeing needs, providing as little or as much support as they require.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day or night shifts available
• Competitive rates of pay of £19 to £20.00 per hour
• Paid breaks
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of resident care, in addition to the management and administration of medications, demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of resident care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have previous experience in Nursing Homes
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back