Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Large General Nursing Home
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a large elderly and disability nursing home in the Plympton area.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy and what the home has on offer:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive pay rates of £15.50 per hour
- Flexible shifts with days or nights available
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be responsible for the management and implementation of resident care packages, safe medication management and ensuring a high quality clinical service maintained.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) position will be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rolling rota
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back