Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15.90 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.90 p/h | Paid Breaks, Handover & Training | 36 Hrs | Days Only | Small, Fully CSSIW Compliant Home | Elderly & Dementia Care | Training & Development
A small, private elderly and dementia nursing home in the Porthmadog area currently has a position available for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work full-time days.
The home is fully compliant with CSSIW requirements and provides an excellent environment for service users and ensures their health and social care requirements are met to a high standard.
What the home has to offer and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position:
- A permanent contract for 36 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Great rates of pay of £15.90
- Paid breaks, paid handover and paid mandatory training
- Extensive opportunities for training, development and career progression
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a caring and compassionate nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back