Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | Perm Nights| 42 hrs | Elderly & Dementia Nursing | Good CQC
A Night Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a small nursing home in Preston.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to adults of all ages with age related frailties, medical nursing needs, and dementia and associated cognitive impairments.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- Excellent hourly pay rates of £16.50
- Paid breaks
- A great working environment in a very well-run home
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN post:
- Registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back