Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.00 to £16.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Overall “Good” CQC
A privately owned, CQC compliant nursing home in the Preston area currently requires a qualified RGN Staff Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis to work both day and night shifts
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancies and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours per week on day and night shifts
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £15.00 to £16.00
• Working in an excellent working environment
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN your role will involve delivering the very highest standard of care, whilst assessing nursing needs, identifying and taking the right interventions for the residents.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Be knowledgeable of National Standards and NMC code of practice
• Be committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.