Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15 - £16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
33 Hrs | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | L&D Prospects | £2,000 Welcome Bonus
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in Preston currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Preston and the Ribble Valley.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £15 to £16
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- A welcome bonus of £2,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back