Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour | 24 hours | Day Shifts | Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with one of the UK’s leading care providers to recruit a qualified Nurse to work as Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, based in their Rhyl care home and covering their homes throughout North Wales.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
- 24 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only
- Excellent hourly rates of pay £16.50
- Employee discounts and savings, things such as holidays, travel and retail discounts
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced working in care homes and with residents with various health needs
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back