Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£18.36 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.36 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Days | Full time or Part time hours available | Great Benefits | Good CQC Rating |
My client is a not for profit organisation and they are looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to strengthen their nights team. The care home in Bexhill-on-Sea offers elderly and disability care in a homely, modern setting and provides a great environment.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full time or part time hours available
• Day shifts only
• Great rates of pay offered at £18.36 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Pension plan, Life Assurance and Medical cover
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
• Free onsite parking
• Free meals and refreshments
• 25 days annual leave with Bank Holidays
As Night Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288 or 07525638187.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back