Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days
A privately owed nursing home in the Biddulph area has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse to work days on a permanent basis.
The home offers general elderly and dementia nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours of 36 per week
• Paid Breaks
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of £17.00
• A fantastic working environment
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
• Flexible and reliable
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care and making a positive impact on the lives of older people
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.