Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£15.61 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Up to 44 hours per week | £15.61 per hour | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in Bolton currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on either a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from Bolton, Bury and the surrounding areas.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
- Up to 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly rate of £15.61
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back