Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£21 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£21.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | Day or Night Shifts | 48 hours | Excellent Benefits | Training & Development | Overall “Good" CQC |
One of the UK’s leading social care groups currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Staff Nurse in their Bolton care home.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what our client is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Working day or night shifts
• Great pay rates of £21.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 7
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, life assurance, medical plans and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD or Mental Health Nurse with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back