Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16 p/h | 36 Hrs | Long & Short Days or Nights Available| Small Dementia Nursing Home
A small, private elderly and dementia nursing home in Boston is currently looking to recruit 3 Staff Nurses to join their team, with days or nights available.
The home caters to service users with advanced dementia needs and offers an excellent environment for both staff and residents.
Details of these Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancies:
- 36 hours per week on day shifts
- 36 hours per week on night shifts
- 24 hours per week on night shifts
Shifts are 8am – 2pm (2 Nurses on duty), 2pm – 8pm (1 Nurse on duty) 8am – 8pm, or 8pm – 8am (1 Nurse on duty).
Rates of pay are a very competitive £16 per hour.
Newly qualified Nurses will be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back