Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £20.00 per hour DOE (equates to NHS Band 7) | Full or Part Time Hours Available | Days | Paid breaks | Staff Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Care
A small private nursing home in Brighton is looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLDs) to join their team on a permanent basis, with full or part time hours available.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting people living with dementia and requiring long term care.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Either full or part time hours available on a permanent contract on day shifts
• Competitive pay rates Up to £20.00 per hour DOE (equates to NHS Band 7)
• Paid breaks
• Pension scheme
• 33 days A/L including Bank holidays
• Time and one half for any hours over 40 hours
• Free DBS
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experience isn’t essential and newly qualified RNs will be mentored and supported, but ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Confident to manage and administer medications and coordinate care plans
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288 or 07525638187
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.