Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.30 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
33 hours per week | £15.30 per hour up to £26,254.80 per annum (NHS Band 5) | Nights | Excellent Benefits
A vacancy has arisen for an RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join a large private care home in the Burntwood area.
You will be joining one of the UK’s leading health and social care providers and will work in a modern, supportive environment, caring for older people with a range of general elderly, disability and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
- 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Fantastic hourly rates at £15.30, equivalent to £26,254.80 per annum (NHS Band 5)
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As an RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. Whilst on shift you will manage a caseload of patients and will coordinate a small team of HCAs to ensure both the personal and clinical care requirements of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back