Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16 (plus paid breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16 p/h | Paid Breaks | 48 hrs | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered |
A large nursing home in Cambridge currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
This fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £16.00 plus paid breaks
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 plus a free ipad
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back