Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 to £19.00 per hour | 48 hrs | Day and Night shifts available | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A large nursing home in the Chalfont St Peter area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the Buckinghamshire area.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
• Industry leading rates of pay of £18 to £19 per hour depending on experience
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities, including an excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Staff recognition and reward programmes, free uniforms, plus a generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as RGM, RMN or RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.