Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15 - £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15 - £18 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly care home in Crewe currently has a full-time Staff Nurse vacancy available, with flexible shifts and great rates of pay.
The 70+ bedded home is independently owned and operated and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the local area, with great facilities an a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £15 to £18 depending on experience
- Paid breaks
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back