Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15.00 to £15.50 per hour | Up to 48 hours per week | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits | Good CQC
A large elderly care home in Crewe is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RNLD or RMN to work as a Staff Nurse.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with tranquil surroundings and a home from home feel.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Up to 48 hours per week available
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly rates of up to £15.50
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Home currently has a Good CQC
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.