Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£18.16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.16 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) |44 hours | Days or Nights | Newly Qualified Nurses Welcomed | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
One of the UK’s leading providers in healthcare is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to work at their elderly and dementia care home in Dartford.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £18.16 which equates to NHS Band 6
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
• Previous experience working in a care home environment is not required and applications from newly qualified nurses are welcomed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back