Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.54 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Starting from £15.45 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time hours | Mix of Days & Nights | Great Staff Benefits |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. This service is located in Deal and supports young adults living with profound learning and physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• Full or part time hours available on a permanent contract
• Mixture of day and night shifts over a 7-day rota
• Hourly rates starting from £15.45 which equates to NHS Band 6
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing clinical training and professional development opportunities
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Sick pay (subject to T&Cs), a contributory pension scheme and access to a private healthcare scheme
• Free on-site parking and free refreshments whilst on duty
• NMC registration fees paid, plus support with NMC revalidation
As Staff Nurse you will manage and coordinate resident care programmes, working alongside the teams of care and support staff to ensure the holistic needs of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities
• Good clinical skills and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
• Strong communication skills and a friendly, compassionate approach
• Flexible with the availability to work over a 7-day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back