Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15 - £16 p/h | Full & Part Time Hours Available| Flexible Shifts | Fully Compliant |
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Dundee has a Staff Nurse vacancy in their brand new Unit which is suitable for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancies and what our client is offering:
• Full and part time hours are available
• Day and/or night shifts
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £15 - £16
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.