Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15.50 per hour | 33 to 44 Hours | Days & Nights
A small elderly and dementia care home in a village near Durham is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/RMN or RNLD to work in their team as Staff Nurse.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home has to offer:
- Full time hours available from 33 to 44 hours
- Excellent rates of pay of £15.50 per hour
- Working days or night shifts
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential, and our client can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back