Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days | Good CQC Rating | Great Benefits |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse position has become available in an award-winning nursing home in Durham.
The fully CQC compliant home provides general elderly frail, dementia, and disability nursing care to older and younger adults with modern facilities and a great team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• 36 hours per week on day shifts
• Assistance with revalidation
• Free meals provided
• DBS paid for
• A comprehensive induction and some great learning, development and career progression opportunities
• Pension scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working in this sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back