Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
16.50 p/h | 37.5 hours | Days Only | Large Elderly & Dementia Home | Fully Compliant |
A large elderly nursing home in the Ellon area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Excellent pay rates of £16.50 per hour
• A supportive working environment in a home that is compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements
As Staff Nurse RMN/RMN/RNLD, you will undertake all aspects of nursing care required, including medication management, care planning and care plan management and leading the team of HCAs on shift.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly care setting
• Confident in all aspects of the management and delivery of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back