Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£18.10 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.10 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Overtime Rate is £23.10 per hour | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home near Ellon currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home is privately owned and provides high quality nursing and dementia care to older adults.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis on days
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.10 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6
• Overtime rate is £23.10 per hour
• 6 weeks annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Company sick pay
• Free uniforms and subsidised meals
• Support with NMC pin revalidation, comprehensive induction and ongoing training
• Career progression
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back