Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.57 per hour plus enhancements totals £19.37 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days Only | General Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits |
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Dorset’s leading care homes, working as Staff Nurse on days.
My client is a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approaches to person-centred care.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours, permanent contract
• Day shifts only, including alternate weekends
• An excellent rate of pay of £16.57 per hour plus enhancements totalling £19.37 per hour and paid breaks (equates to NHS Band 6/7)
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with NMC pin
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.