Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15 p/h | Full or Part-Time Hours | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Glenrothes is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Full or part-time hours of up to 38.5 hours per week
- Working nights only
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £15
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms, the cost of your PVG fee paid and free subscription to the Nursing Times
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back