Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Paid Breaks | Nights only | Full time or Part time | Great benefits
My client is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team at their care home in Gosport.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full time or Part time hours are available on a permanent basis
• Nights only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay offered at £17.50 (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Paid Breaks
• Free uniform, parking and meals
In this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.