Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | CQC “Good” Service
A 30+ bedded elderly care home in the Great Yarmouth area currently requires an RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse.
This is a full-time, permanent position and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota, including days, nights, evenings and weekends
- Excellent rates of pay of £17 per hour which will increase with length of service
- Paid Breaks
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
- Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and implementation
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back