Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Full or Part-Time Hours | Days or Nights | Luxury Elderly & Dementia Home | Excellent Benefits | Fully Compliant Home
RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurses are required to join a small elderly and dementia nursing home in Hamilton, with full or part time hours available on days or nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 22 to 38.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive hourly rates of £15
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Newly qualified Nurses may be considered for this position, and the home can offer a comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and support, to ensure you succeed in your new career.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back