Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Hebburn, South Tyneside
£15.95 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Paid Breaks | Days | 36 Hours | Elderly & Dementia Home | NQ Nurses Considered | Good CQC | NMC Fees Paid
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Hebburn.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers an excellent environment to older people with a diverse range of nursing care needs, in a modern, homely environment.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD will receive:
- A full-time, permanent position of 36 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.95
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression within a locally owned and managed care group
- Your NMC registration renewal fees will be covered
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back