Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Hove, East Sussex
£17.00 to £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17 to £18 per hour (NHS band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full time or Part time roles available | Days | Excellent Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered – Preceptorship Available
A leading elderly care home in Hove currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time days.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the service is offering:
• Full time or Part time contracts available on a permanent basis
• Day shifts
• Hourly rates are £17.00 for weekdays, £18.00 for weekends (NHS band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• All the great benefits of working for the NHS including the pension
• A fantastic induction programme plus support and funding for training to MSc level in a home that actively participates in dementia research
• Free uniforms, employee assistance schemes
• NMC renewal fees paid and extensive support with revalidation
• A comprehensive NHS preceptorship programme is available for Newly Qualified RGNs and RMNs looking to work in the elderly and dementia care sector
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting although NQ Nurses will be considered
• Flexible to work a range of shifts
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back