Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£14.28 per hour | 44 hours per week | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to join their 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in the Huyton area.
The home provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 44 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly rates of £14.28
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.