36 hrs | Day or Night Shifts | £2,000 Welcome Bonus | £16.83 - £20 p/h
A large elderly, dementia and disability nursing home in Leeds has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Fantastic pay rates in the region of £16.80 to £20 per hour
• A welcome bonus of £2,000
• A range of opportunities for training, professional development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive working environment
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD), you will play a key role in the management and implementation of person centred care plans and in the safe management of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident in all areas of care planning, implementation and evaluation
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.