Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Lewisham, Greater London
£18.50 + £1K Welcome Bonus per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 per hour (equates to £42,328 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 44 hours | Days | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered | Great Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading national care group to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their team in their care home in Lewisham. This large care home offers an excellent environment for service users, who are predominantly older adults with general nursing and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 hours per week on days
• Competitive hourly pay rate of £18.50 which equates to £42,328 per annum and NHS Band 6
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A Welcome Bonus of £1000
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back