£18.00 per hour + Night enhancement of £1 per hour (Equates up to NHS Band 6) | Full time Hours | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Staff Benefits
A small, charitable run general elderly and dementia nursing home in Liskeard is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN /RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time hours
• Day or and/or night shifts available
• £18.00 per hour + Night enhancement of £1 per hour (Equates up to NHS Band 6)
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Staff recognition awards
• DBS and Uniform provided
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
• Healthy workplace, Cycle to work scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.