Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 to £20.00 per hour (equates to up to NHS Band 7) | Days or Nights | 48 hours per week | Great staff benefits | Good CQC
A care home in the outskirts of Liverpool requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and it's own grounds near to public transport links to the city centre.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week
• Days and nights
• Competitive rates of pay offered from £17.00 to £20.00 per hour depending on experience (equates to up to NHS Band 7)
• A company pension plan
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development and free Nursing Times subscription
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.