Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£44,460 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£44,460 p/a | 45 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A qualified Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) is required to join a large elderly and dementia nursing home in Macclesfield on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home provides round the clock care to older adults and specialises in providing care and support to people living with general nursing needs and dementia.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD will receive:
- 45 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
- A very competitive annual salary of £44,460
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an environment where service users demonstrate challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back